EV Done Differently
Don’t get us wrong. We like modern, factory built EVs. But we love classic trucks. We disassembled this beauty down to the frame before upgrading wheels, tires, brakes, suspension and more. Under the hood, our technicians installed twin HyPer 9 motors producing nearly 700 lb-foot torque, delivered in a way only EVs can provide: instantly. With 200 miles of range on a single charge, these joys don’t need to be short-lived, either.
This is not another white Tesla.
Complete interior and exterior views of our 1960 Ford F-100 EV conversion with additional customization.
Highlights of this project include dual motors producing nearly 700 lb-ft torque instantaneously, all while delivering up to 200 miles of range. And we didn’t stop there. Wheels and tires, new brakes, air ride suspension, vinyl wrap, and even a Mustang front end brought even more style to this custom build.
- Motor: (2) Hyper 9 motors
- Torque: Torque Trends torque box
- Horsepower: 260 hp
- LBFT Torque: 692 LBFT torque
- Battery Pack: 78kWh battery pack
- Estimated range: 180-200 miles
- Wrap: Satin pearl white full vinyl wrap
- Powder Coat: All chrome powder coated black
- Air System: Aftermarket vintage air system
- Interior: Suede interior on seat, headliner and door inserts
- Interior Carpet: Fresh carpet and padding
- Wheels & Tires: 15×8 smoothie black wheels with Mickey Thompson tires
- Brakes: Drilled and slotted disc brake conversion
- Suspension: Full air ride setup
- Bed-Liner: ‘Tough Skin’ sprayed in bed-liner, under hood to engine
- Differential: Ford 9” differential
- Front End: Complete Mustang II front-end
- Rear Suspension: Heavy duty chopping block parallel 4 link rear suspension
- Headlights: Aftermarket LED headlights
- Much more